I write this on 9.9.09 and it inspired me to think of 9 things I can do in or for 9 minutes to to improve my life or the life of others. Here is what I came up with. I came up with two lists, one sweet, one sour, just for kicks.
The sweet list:
1. Spend 9 extra minutes at the gym.
2. Meditate for at least 9 minutes a day.
3. Spend 9 minutes writing a letter to an old friend.
4. Spend 1 minute every hour for 9 hours taking deep cleansing breaths.
5. Park in a spot 9 minutes away from my office.
6. Spend 9 minutes playing with my dog henry.
7. Think of 9 ways to increse my income.
8. Think of a sincere compliment for 9 people I come in contact with today.
9. Write a quick blog entry. 🙂
The sour list: (Just a bit of humor)
1. Prepare 9 meals in the Magic Bullet.
2. Walk to my office printer 14 times to find that it keeps printing the wrong direction.
3. Eat all 9 meals prepared on the magic bullet.
4. Watch 1/3 of a golden girls episode.
5. Wait for a meeting at work to start late, again.
6. Stalk 9 people on facebook.
7. Tweet about the 9 people I stalked on facebook.
8. Listen to my roommate talk about the annoying people at work.
9. Plan to teach my students using my socialist/nazi agenda.
Have an Amazing Day!