- @drunkdragbroadway FOUNDER @chynamaykit last night at the #Roast of @sister_roma with all of these fabulous icons!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- We had our first rehearsal with our star studded cast 🌟 Get your tickets now at @nightout : bit.ly/2WM1wrM https://t.co/9SCgCLp1Jl 1 year ago
- The Nominees have been announced! Who do you want to see win big on June 9th? bit.ly/2PAg0YQ https://t.co/blRs3rejnC 1 year ago
- Why watch commercials when you can enjoy live Drag entertainment? June 9th • @theoasissf #sfdrag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @chynamaykit and @cassiewassie295 backstage at HairSprayed #drunkdragbroadway #dragqueen #babyqueen #fauxqueen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Category Archives: blogging
I had to give a talk on leadership yesterday. I had spoken on the topic before but decided to bring some new material. I work best under pressure so I put off final prep for the day of a 3pm … Continue reading
If you know me personally, you may have seen me gain and lose weight like Oprah Winfrey. Its never been obscene, but I’ve struggled with about 40lbs for most of my adult life. Now let me be clear. This blog … Continue reading
2010 has arrived, and to be quite honest, it feels good. I have entered this new year, new decade, new today with a renewed sense of action, purpose and identity. See, it goes back to 2008. That was a big … Continue reading
I was on a road trip today and started reflecting on the year. I thought about the many great times, adventures, joys, sorrows and heartaches of the year. That got me thinking about heartbreak. Something many people feel this time … Continue reading
I teach a class called Strategies for Success. It is a college success class, but I tend to think success can’t be compartmentalized into subjects. There are some universal truths about success. I took the class on a journey of … Continue reading
I write this on 9.9.09 and it inspired me to think of 9 things I can do in or for 9 minutes to to improve my life or the life of others. Here is what I came up with. I … Continue reading
One of the most important messages in life. This video sums up a major part of my message.
I went to the Britney Spears concert last night. (Photos and videos to follow on FB soon!)It was a spectacular show as expected and fun to let go and just dance. She showed up with amazing stage work, dancers, and … Continue reading
Only one more tip to go!